Table of Contents
MyPayingCryptoAds Review, Is MyPayingCryptoads a scam or a legit?
Final Update:- Instead of solving the financial problem on their own, MyPayingCryptoAds stop sharing revenue to their members and many members lose their money in this platform. On top of that, having financial problem proves that they were not sharing revenue by making real profit, but was sharing using the money invested by one member to other, which means it is proved that MyPayingCrytpoAds is a Ponzi scheme. So, we don’t recommend anyone to work with MyPayingCryptoAds and have listed it within our Not Recommended sites list.
Below is our previous updates and review on MyPayingCryptoAds.
URGENT NOTICE, 7 May 2017 :- It seems My Paying CryptoAds is struggling to manage funds. So, we suggest everyone to stop purchasing AdPacks within My Paying Crypto Ads. Actually, from starting we haven’t recommended anyone to work and purchase AdPacks in this site.
This is the reason why we don’t recommend revenue sharing sites. But also from time to time people come here and argue with us that we should list MyPayingCryptoAds within our Good and Trusted Online Works section, but that never gonna happen because revenue sharing sites are risky business. We only list sustainable sites within our Good and Trusted Online Works section and our No.1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate about which you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
Below is our previous review on My Paying Crypto Ads.
If you are searching for the MyPayingCryptoAds reviews in order to find out either is My Paying Crypto Ads scam or legit, then you are in 100% right place. We are here only to deliver the truth about My Paying Crypto Ads so that you can find its both pros and cons. Before we begin with our My Paying Crypto Ads review, if you want to find out our No.1 recommended online work company, then that is Wealthy Affiliate, for details, you can click this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
Ok let’s begin with our review on MyPayingCryptoAds in order to find out My Paying Crypto Ads is safe or not as well as MyPayingCryptoAds is a scam or a legitimate opportunity, over all let’s find out what is My Paying Crypto Ads.
Background of My Paying CryptoAds
The owner of MyPayingCryptoAds is Uday Nara from India, now settled in Singapore, who is the owner of MyPayingAds about which you can find details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/mypayingads/
MyPayingCryptoAds is almost same like MyPayingAds. The only difference is that MyPayingCryptoAds will deal with bitcoin.
MyPayingCryptoAds is launched at October, 2016.
What is MyPayingCryptoAds.com? – Bitcoin Revenue Sharing Site
My Paying Crypto Ads is a bitcoin revenue sharing site with advertising service platform. It provides revenue to those who buy their advertisement services known as AdPacks. The members who will purchase their AdPacks, they will immediately get advertisement credits to promote their products and services and also will be eligible to earn revenue. They can earn back up to 120% of the amount they purchase the AdPacks. Members also can earn by viewing cashlinks ads and making referrals.
However, we don’t recommend anyone to work or advertise with My Paying Ads because the advertisement quality of this company is very bad and if you purchase those AdPacks to make money, then there is a high risk to lose because these kinds of sites can be collapsed anytime. The business model of these kinds of sites are not legal.
AdPacks and Membership Details as per MyPayingCryptoAds claims
- Each Adpacks cost: 0.05 BTC
- Earnings from Adpacks: Depends upon profit generated by the site
- The maximum revenue sharing limit of Adpacks: upto 120%
- Commissions from referrals: 6% on referral’s Adpacks purchases and 10% on other all services
- Withdrawal limit: Unlimited for referrals commissions and 1.0 BTC maximum for AdPacks earnings.
- Minimum withdrawal limit:- 0.01 BTC
- Advertisement Credits per Adpack: 25,000 credits
- Free membership limit to purchase Adpacks: upto 20 Adpacks, around 1BTC value
- Paid membership limit to purchase Adpacks: 20-50 Adpacks for Explorer membership which costs 0.02 BTC/month, 50-100 Adpacks for Professional membership which cots 0.05 BTC/month, 100+ Adpacks for Elite membership which costs 0.1 BTC/month
Drawbacks of MyPayingCryptoAds
- Aforementioned, we must know the fact that the revenue sharing sites have risk in itself because Revenue Sharing sites can share revenue only if they are able to keep on making profit. If the site doesn’t able to make profit, then they will stop sharing revenue. On the other hand, these kinds of businesses are not legal.
- It is useless go work as a free member in MyPayingCryptoAds because earnings will be very low.
- You can find lots of scam sites advertisements in MyPayingCryptoAds.
- There is also a chance that these kinds of revenue sharing sites can be shutdown anytime.
- The concerned authorities like SEC in USA can seize this kind of business like they did with TrafficMonsoon which is another similar kind of business.
Aforementioned, MyPayingCryptoAds is a revenue sharing site with the advertisement services which is neither a legal nor a sustainable business model. So, we don’t recommend you to work or purchase advertisement services in MyPayingCryptoAds.
However, if you are looking for the sites to earn good income online for lifetime without any risk and established your full time income for lifetime, then you should join a company like Wealthy Affiliate about which you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
Please feel free to share this post with your friends and families:-
Please feel free to leave your comment below if you want to report anything about MyPayingCryptoAds or want our help in relation to online work industry.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.