BankSV.com Review: BankSV Scam: Not Legit
Are you searching BankSV reviews to find out either is a BankSV.com scam or legit? Do you want to find out what is BankSV.com in real? If so, then you have landed in the right place because here, within our BankSV review, you are going to find out the complete truth about BankSV. So, let’s begin with our Bank SV review.
What is BankSV.com? Either is Bank SV a scam or a legit?
BankSV.com is a scam online store, there is no doubt on that. So now let’s find out why is BankSV.com a scam as below.
Related and Popular Posts of Our Website:-
BankSV.com is a fraudulent online store due to the following reasons:-
- When you check the “Contact Us” page of BankSV.com website, you will find out it has mentioned its address as “2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, London, England, SE13 6EE”. You can find out multiple scam online stores using this address. Even lots of online stores which were using this address have been already closed by now by stealing money from many people. All the online stores with this address have always scammed people either by not delivering the purchased items or by delivering the completely different or very cheap quality items which worth is very less than what clients have paid for. On top of that, this is just a virtual address where you can’t find out any company with the name BankSV.
- Other than the fake company’s address, BankSV has provided the contact phone number as “852-66282369” which also belongs to the multiple scam sites such as Salesdee, DirectsPSI, Huncd, Quick-Mall, TopShopt and so on. So, it is clear that BankSV.com is operated by the serial cybercriminal who has already scammed lots of people from similar kinds of scam sites.
- Although in the “Contact Us” page it has provided its address as “2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, London, England, SE13 6EE”, but on the bottom of its website, it has provided its address completely different which is “Floor 4, No.110 Nguyen Ngoc Nai, Street, Khuong Mai Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi, Vietnam”. It looks like this cybercriminal wants to trick people by changing the address but forget to delete the previous address from its “Contact Us” page. Actually, scammers always do such mistake since they make a website in a bit of hurry so that they can scam people quickly and shut down the site and open again another one. In their “About Us” page also they forget to delete the name of their previous scam site which is “showxbox.com”.
- The “Terms & Conditions” of Bank SV is an exact copy of other scam sites where they even forget to delete the name of their previous scam site known as Showxbox. Well, looks like they were in too much hurry when they were making BankSV. Anyway, thanks to their mistakes which make us easy to spot a scam.
- BankSV.com hasn’t provided the required security measures to secure the credit card information of the client. So, if you shop at this site, your credit card information will be stolen and you can lose your entire credit card balance. So, if you have already purchased some items from BankSV or have provided your credit card information there, then we suggest you immediately contact your bank or credit card company to secure your credit card information by canceling your credit card.
Now it is clear that BankSV is a scam, so we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Please feel free to share this BankSV review with your friends and families through your social media accounts to warn them about this Bank SV scam:-
If you want to report something about “Bank SV” or want to provide your own BankSV.com reviews, then please feel free to leave your comment below. You can also comment below if you need our help in relation to online work and business industry or to investigate any online businesses.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.